Some of you might remember the photo scavenger hunt a group of us did last year. Well, about half way through the year it got too busy for me to keep up, so I stopped and a few continued, but they eventually stopped as well. So, back by popular demand, we are trying it once again. This time I am giving 2 weeks to capture that picture instead of one. Hopefully, this will help us in our very busy lives.
How it works:
- Every other Monday starting today, I will post a subject. Some of the subjects might be open for interpretation or confusing. Just go with what it means to you. That makes it even more fun!
- Take the time to capture your image. Don’t use an old one you have laying around, it needs to be fresh and new!
- Post it to my fb fan page and write a little description explaining your approach to the subject matter. You can do more than one if you like.
- There is no prize, no giveaway, no winner, nothing like that. It’s just a friendly game of sharing and experiencing the hunt together. I loved seeing what others came up with last year.
- I will not know the subject until the day of the hunt, just like everyone else.
Click here for some of last year’s subjects and examples to get you thinking: Scavenger photo album.
This week’s subject: OUT OF PLACE – ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER.
Remember, have FUN!!
And just because every post needs a picture